A self-hosted personal password manager.
LaraPass is a self-hosted personal password manager that allows you to safely & securely store all of your important accounts login info and details on your own servers thereby guaranteeing highest level of security and discretion 😏. LaraPass is build using the amazing Laravel PHP Framework (v5.7) and the beautiful, responsive UI is powered by the Argon Library (@CreativeTim) using Bootstrap 4, HTML5, CSS3 & VueJS.
LaraPass comes with a plethora of features right out of the box. LaraPass was build for both end-users and those that may want to run it as a SaaS (require Extended License). Some of the features are listed below:
- Two Factor Authentication System (using Google Authenticator) for increased Security.
- Get notified via Email whenever you log in from a new device.
- Secure Vault Storage - Store accounts securely in vault (fully encrypted using multi-level AES-256 bit encryption system).
- Password Generator - Custom build Password Generator to generate strong, highly secured password strings with just one-click.
- Beautiful and responsive layout for immersive user experience.
- Easily copy account details with just one-click.
- Folders - Allows users to organize logins in separate folders to avoid any unnecessary confusion.
- Quick Notes - Add important notes on the dashboard itself.
- Accounts Exporter - Can decrypt and export all the accounts the user has added with one-click.
- Receive Custom Emails for Verification, Welcome, Password Reset, New Device Login.
- LaraPass Installer included for simple few clicks installation experience.
- Overview - Get quick stats of the app performance.
- User Profiles - View, Change Email or Ban/Suspend Users.
- Ability to Verify Support PIN when comminicating with the User via Chat/Email, etc.
- Logs user's ip, user agent, login time, logout time and also sends email on successfuly login.
- Admins can make quick announcement that is displayed on the dashboard itself.
- Check for available updates for LaraPass with just one-click.
- Run Laravel Artisan Commands for Clearing Cache/View/Routes/Config/Compiled-Files with just one-click from within the admin dashboard.
LaraPass uses internally some open-source third-party libraries/packages, many thanks to the web community:
Laravel - Open source full-stack framework.
Creative Tim - Awesome people, thanks for Argon library.
Bootstrap 4 - Open source front end framework.
techtailor/rpg - Random Password Generator & Encrypter for Laravel.
pragmarx/google2fa - Google TwoFactor Authentication Library.
maatwebsite/excel - Supercharged Excel exports and imports in Laravel.